About the Investment Climate Reform Facility
About the consultant position
• Degree in Business Economics, Finance, Political Science, International Development or related field;
• Experience in Public-Private Dialogue, business environment reform and consultative processes;
• Portuguese speaker;
• Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience, including working in developing economies;
• Affinity with private sector and understanding of investment constraints and policy reform;
• Excellent coordination capacities and diplomatic skills; team player and strong communicator;
• Flexibility to travel when needed (subject to Covid-19 travel limitations).
Country/region of work: Cape Verde (remote work from another country is possible).
Dates for consultancy: approx. from May to December 2021.
Implementing agency: SNV
How to apply: If interested, please send your CV, a short cover letter explaining how your experience fits with the position to the email: [email protected] Please note that you will only be contacted if you are
shortlisted for the consultancy.