Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Migration Governance, Economics, International Relations, Business Administration, the Social Sciences, Law, Development Studies, International Affairs, or a related field from an accredited academic institution; or
• University degree in the above fields with two years of relevant professional experience.
- Relevant experience at the national or international level in project development, coordination and/or management;
- Relevant experience rolling out communication strategies and developing communication materials.
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel and various social media plataforms strongly encouraged
- Strong organizational skills;
- Proven ability to produce quality work accurately and concisely according to set deadlines.
- IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
- For this position, fluency in English is required (oral and written).
- Working knowledge of French and/or Spanish is an advantage.
- Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process, which may include written and/or oral assessments
Edital completo acesse: https://bit.ly/2TYnCHC